Python Selenium Course
Automate Chrome with Python
In this video course I'll show you how to control Chrome/Firefox in Python. You can use these scripts to automate any web app or website. It contains examples you won't find anywhere else.
- Course with video tutorials
- Source code for all examples
- Ebook (PDF, EPUB, MOBI)
- Extra Programming examples
What you'll learn
- Control Firefox with Python
- Control Chrome with Python
- Create Automated Tests
- Automate any Web App or Website
- Automate the Boring Stuff
- Selecting HTML elements and interacting with them automatically
- Automated browser control like tabs and maximization
- Web Automation and Automated Testing
Praise from others
"Yesterday, I was searching for a way to automate Chrome. Being new to the world of Python, I was confused, lost and frustrated on where to even start.
Shortly after hearing about Selenium, I stumbled across this course. Within about 2 hours of purchasing this course, I can comfortably say that I have enough knowledge with Selenium to achieve the automation tasks that I currently have planned.
The instructor is extremely easy to understand & follow.
And the presentation is laid out in a simplistic & straight-to-the-point manner. Which also makes it easy to understand & follow.
5 Stars - Well worth the money!"
— Duncan Brown
"Very interesting and with good explanations."
— Sebastien Ouellet
"I learned about methods I didn't know existed"
— Edwin Willy Arandia Zeballos